The field of early childhood will be served well be the wonderful group of dedicated and compassionate professionals I have had the pleasure of working with for the past 8 weeks. Many of you have shared your insight and thought provoking questions and comments for several classes and for that I am grateful, you have truly enhanced my learning. I wish you all much success as we move on to our Specialization classes.
Thanks for all that you do as an ECE professional. I can use some of your comments within my job place, and wanted to take this time to let you know I am encourage you are going fourth to recieve your Master Degree, and your job as a trainer. Stay encourage.
ReplyDeleteJackie-
ReplyDeleteI have gained so much from reading both your blog and dicussion questions. Thank you for sharing your both your highs and lows as well as personal and professional expierence. I am better prepared to continue on in the ECE world from interacting with you!
Thanks again-
Denise