Saturday, March 17, 2012

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today."  Stacia Tauscher. It's sad to think how often adults stress over the things we need to teach children in order for them to become "somebody".  We get so distracted that we forget to live in the moment and enjoy the someone they are now.

1 comment:

  1. Jacquelyn, I feel like we have a common passion. Through your stories and the quotes you chose, you have demonstrated that you value the joy of childhood. The Stacia Tauscher quote was especially poignant. It wonderful to know that the adults you are training and impacting are hearing how important it for children to have joy in their day. This song is for you. Thank you. Let them be little. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUKbxbmpcwU

    Ps. Thanks for the great link to KIT! I live near Joint Base Lewis McChord. I am going to add this to my resource list.

    ReplyDelete